What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Wholesale Suppliers and Sources for at below wholesale. SaleHoo product sourcing directory contains 1000’s of true wholesale suppliers!
- The SaleHoo Goodie Bag full of guides to all those particularlytricky or particularly interesting aspects of buying and selling online, including…”Dropship Handbook 2010″
- Got an idea for a product to sell? Want to know if it’s a good idea? Get advice here, but be warned … our members won’t sugar-coat facts. If your product is a sure-fire stinker, they will let you know!
- Call upon a huge wealth of experience: Many SaleHoo forum regulars have been buying and selling online for years, and still find time to jump on the forum and dish out advice.
- Constantly updated database means you’re not left holding stale information. In this industry supplierscome and go… we have a full-time team of researchers checking and re-checking our information.
- Keeping Safe — What to ask your supplier to avoid rack and ruin! These five quick questions could save you from a heartbreakingly bad deal at the hands of an Asian supplier.
- Marketing strategies: What’s the best way to make money from these markets? We show you the best way to approach a sale so that you walk away with the most profit possible!
- Name them, shame them! With stories to make your toes curl, this is the section devoted to bad suppliers and bad experiences. Our members share their tales so that others can learn from them.
- Potential pitfalls: Every market has its ups and downs — they’re only an issue when you’re walking blind. We reveal the dark side of popular markets and show you how to avoid the traps.
- 5 tell-tale signs that a supplier is no good! Suspect that a supplier might be spinning you a yarn? All but the most cunning of scam-artists can be uncovered with our five-point scammer-sniffing test.
- Where to sell? It’s not all eBay, eBay, eBay. In fact, for many markets eBay is a terrible place to sell. We reveal the most promising avenues for selling these products.
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. SaleHoo scores an averge of 3.34, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. SaleHoo scores 67.66/100 which is great – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.salehoo.com/learn-more, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $86.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: salehoo.com you’ll also be taken through to salehoo.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)